GSE

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Fun with idioms


The Garden of the gods, Illinois, 2006
What can I say about being married? Written by Angelica

Being married has pos and cons that you have to consider if you are thinking about getting married. There are several reasons why some people are afraid of being married and others think that it is the best experience in life. So far, nobody knows it. You must not rule out marriages because someone says bad things about marriages. I recommend you making your own mistakes. Because I am married, I have the authority to say that being married is seeing something in a whole new light. May be you know what I am trying to do. You are right! I am trying to make a plug for marriages. So, enjoy a happy life just being married to loved ones. No ifs, and, or bust. Then, do it and wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home